So, yesterday was day one of the 5-Day Pouch Test and it was tough. It was also easier than I thought it would be, but still tough.
This is what I’ve learned so far:
- EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Shakes = Gross.
- Muscle Milk Shake = Yum!
- I don’t know if it’s just head hunger or real hunger but I am about to attack my coworkers for food.
- Chewing is underrated, now that I can’t do it, it’s all I think about.
- Going to the supermarket to get milk was a MISTAKE. It was totally self-torture. Things at a supermarket have never looked so pretty or smelled so good (and they probably won’t again).
- Just walking around is exhausting. I have zero energy.
- Mark IS the King of Soup. He made me the Amazing Leek Soup but more brothy. It was heaven.
Today is Day Two and already it’s a whole different animal. I don’t feel hungry at all, but I am uber hazy. Everything around me is just kind of happening but I feel removed from it all, like nothing affects me.
Is this what zombies feel like?